Monday, December 14, 2020

12/14-12/18

Reading: Please read the two books that I assigned to you on Epic. " The Littlest Christmas Tree" and "The Gingerbread Pirates." 

Please pick a Christmas book and read it all week. It can be one of these two books or one you have at home. By Friday, send me a video on Seesaw of you reading your two favorite pages. Be sure to tell me the title of the book before you start reading. 

Phonics: Please complete pages 113-114 and submit. Also, please complete the prefix and suffix assignment on Seesaw.

Spelling: You do not have a Spelling grade for the week. I would like for you to look for Christmas words as you are reading this week. I assigned a Christmas word search on Seesaw just for fun. 

Math: Please complete pages 115-116 and 125-126. You also have an assignment on Seesaw with math facts (+3).

Penmanship: Please complete Test 13 page 241.

Bible: I posted two videos for you to watch. Also practice reading Luke 2:8-14 every day.

History: Please watch the History of the Candy Cane. I also posted the Legend of the Candy Cane for you to watch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer

 Thank you for allowing me to teach your kiddos!