Friday, August 7, 2020

Welcome to Second Grade and Supply List

 

Hi everyone! Welcome to my class! I am so excited to have each of you even though things may be a little different this year! My email address is aclark@nlca.info if you would need to contact me for any reason. I will be glad to answer any questions or listen to any concerns you may have.  I am including the supply list for Second Grade, if you think of anything else that I did not list, please feel free to contact me and ask me about it.  Enjoy the rest of your Summer!


Mrs. Clark’s Supply List Second Grade (2020-2021)

 12 inch ruler (needs to have inches and centimeters)

Pencil Box 

 1 small pack of twistable fine tip colored pencils (12 pack only)

 1 small pack of regular size twistable crayons (8-12 pack only)

2 glue sticks 

2-Two pocket folders (the plastic folders last longer)

Face mask

2 boxes of tissues

Lysol wipes

Germ-X

$10.00 for Friday snacks

Cold lunch must be packed in brown paper bags ONLY---no lunch boxes this year please

A Draw string book bag ONLY

If a student has an iPad or an electronic device, we would like them to bring them to class daily if possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer

 Thank you for allowing me to teach your kiddos!