Friday, March 8, 2019

3/11-3/15

I am hoping and praying everyone is feeling better!  Here are a few things happening this week!
 
No Spelling test this week! If you missed last week's (List 22), you can make it up on Tuesday!
 
Wednesday, March 13, is Spring Picture Day!  We will also be visiting the public library!  We will have pizza for lunch when we return. 
 
Bible test (Matthew 5:14-15) on Thursday, March 14. 
 
This week we are reading and writing about pets. I would love for my students to bring a stuffed animal in on Thursday, March 14, and tell about it.  If you would like to practice at home with them, I would like for them to tell its name, where they got it, and why they love it so much.  They may tell any other little fun details about it too.  For instance, if it is a tiger, you could help them look up a fun fact about tigers. 
 
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer

 Thank you for allowing me to teach your kiddos!