Friday, April 5, 2013

4/8-4/12

Here we go again!!  I have missed everyone, and I am very excited to see you all on Monday!!

We are going to be doing a breakfast basket and a car wash basket for our Silent Auction for the Taste of Summersville.  I will be sending a letter home about that this week!

Please bring Bibles to school!

Please practice Spelling words every night! Each school day prior to a test, if your child brings me his/her correctly written list of spelling words signed by a parent that they have completed the previous evening at home, I will offer 1 bonus point towards their test!

***Spelling words have to be written correctly in order for me to count them as bonus points.

Connor is the Prince of the Week!

Tests this week:

Monday:  Nothing!
Tuesday:  Penmanship!
Wednesday: Phonics and Spelling!
Thursday: Bible-Psalm 24:1-2!
Friday: Arithmetic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer

 Thank you for allowing me to teach your kiddos!