Thursday, April 18, 2013

4/22-4/26

Please don't forget about Silent Auction Basket items. Let me know what you are contributing so that I can mark it on the list. The items for the basket need to be turned in by Thursday, April 25. We will start displaying the baskets in the hallway next wee

We are struggling with multiplication and divison by 3's and 4's especially. Please try to practice these at home. 

Tests this week:
Monday-Nothing!
Tuesday-Arithmetic and Penmanship!
Wednesday-Nothing!
Thursday-Bible and Spelling!
Friday-Phonics!

Please practice Spelling words every night! Each school day prior to a test, if your child brings me his/her correctly written list of spelling words signed by a parent that they have completed the previous evening at home, I will offer 1 bonus point towards their test!

***Spelling words have to be written correctly in order for me to count them as bonus points.

Bring a note in signed that you checked the blog for 5 bonus points toward Arithmetic or Phonics test this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer

 Thank you for allowing me to teach your kiddos!