Friday, April 12, 2013

4/15-4/19

We will be going to the Pet Store in Summersville for a field trip on Tuesday, April 16!  Please send permission slips in by Tuesday, April 16.

First and Second grades are trying to plan a field trip to Beckley to go to Jump Kraze on Wednesday, April 24. 
If you would like to go, and you would be willing to be a driver, please let me know asap.The cost of the trip will be $10.00 per student which will cover pizza, chips, drinks, and Jump Kraze.
 



Please don't forget about Silent Auction Basket items.  Let me know what you are contributing so that I can mark it on the list. 

We are struggling with multiplication and divison by 3's and 4's especially.  Please try to practice these at home.  I will be giving quizzes next week on these.

Madison will be Princess of the Week!

Tests this week:
Monday-Nothing!
Tuesday-Penmanship!
Wednesday-Phonics and Spelling!
Thursday-Bible!
Friday-Arithmetic!

Please bring Bibles to school!

Please practice Spelling words every night! Each school day prior to a test, if your child brings me his/her correctly written list of spelling words signed by a parent that they have completed the previous evening at home, I will offer 1 bonus point towards their test!

***Spelling words have to be written correctly in order for me to count them as bonus points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer

 Thank you for allowing me to teach your kiddos!