Friday, May 8, 2020

Packet 5

Packet 5 for Second Grade May 8-May 15
o  Bible: Send me a video of you reading your favorite Bible verse.  Please make sure you tell me where it is found. Practice reading it first a few times. Also, make something special for the lady in your home that takes care of you. (Happy Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 10)
o  Reading: Practice reading a book. (that is age appropriate)
o  Send me a video of you reading your 2 favorite pages.  Don’t forget to use 
o  Spelling: Do pages 62-63
o  Math: pages 295-296
o  Language/Phonics: pages 277-278 ****Add to the directions on page 278. Underline all of the adjectives in the sentences at the top.
o  Writing: What are your favorite things to do during Summer break? Write a paragraph telling me about them.  Remember a paragraph is 3-5 compete sentences.  Don’t forget to indent.

Let me know if I can help you! I love and miss you!
Mrs. Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer

 Thank you for allowing me to teach your kiddos!