Friday, February 22, 2013

2/25-3/1

Please always look on the blog if there is a snow day.  I will post assignments!

Along with addition and subtraction math facts, we are now learning multiplication and division facts.  We have learned 0-2 times tables and division by 1.  Please continue to practice with students on these facts. 

Please practice Spelling words every night! Each school day prior to a test, if your child brings me his/her written list of spelling words signed by a parent that they have completed the previous evening at home, I will offer 1 bonus point towards their test!


The Princess of the Week is Bryson!

Tests this week:
Monday: Nothing!
Tuesday:Penmanship and Reading!
Wednesday: Spelling and Phonics!
Thursday: Bible (I John 4:7-10) and Arithmetic!
Friday: Nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer

 Thank you for allowing me to teach your kiddos!