Saturday, January 9, 2021

1/11-1/15

Reading: 1. Free Reading week! Please read a book of your choice on Epic or a book from home. Please make a book report video for me. You will need to include: the title, author, illustrator, main characters, and the setting (where the story takes place). I would also like for you to read 1-2 pages to me. This must be a Second grade level book. Please post your video to Seesaw. 2. I also posted the game that we played in Reading groups on Friday to Seesaw. Please play that game with an adult that you live with if possible. If not you can play by yourself. 

Phonics: 1. Please bring a small noun to zoom on Monday to show to the class. Don't forget a noun is a person, place, or thing. Also you will need to bring pages 122 and 123 to zoom on Monday. 2. Please work on page 126 on your own and submit it. 3. I posted the song "Clap It Out" for you and a video of me doing page 130. Please complete this page with me. 

Spelling: Please write these words in alphabetical order. Also, pick 2 words from the list and write a complete sentence for each of them. You will need 2 complete sentences with this assignment. The words are owl, mouse, amount, tower, around, cloud, and town. 

Math: You will need to complete pages 138 and 140 with me. I posted videos of me teaching for you to watch. We will complete pages 142 and 144 on zoom together on Friday. You do not need to submit any of these pages back to me. 

Penmanship: Please complete page 93 and submit.

Bible: I posted a Joshua video for you to watch and 2 worship songs for you. Don't forget to work on memorizing Joshua 1:9.

History: Please watch the videos and read with me pages 164-175. 

We will start back to school on Tuesday, January 19. Individual picture retakes are Wednesday, January 20. 

The office will be on these days: Monday, January 11, from 11:00 3:00 and Thursday, January 14, from 10:00 3:00. We will have food pick up from 3-5:00 pm on Monday, January 11. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer

 Thank you for allowing me to teach your kiddos!