Friday, February 16, 2018

2/19-2/23

I just realized my blog did not post correctly last week.  I'm sorry about that!  Let me know if that happens again.

Thank you so much for all of the beautiful valentines!  I am so blessed to have such thoughtful students!  I love each one of you!

NLCA Book Fair is Monday, Feb. 19-Friday, Feb. 23!

Parent Teacher conferences are Monday, February 19, from 5-7:00 p.m.  If you have not signed up, let me know what time you would like!

Snow packets were sent home on Friday, February 16.  They are due back on Wednesday, February 28.

Tests this week:
Tuesday: Math
Wednesday: Spelling, List 24
Thursday: Phonics
Friday: Bible, I John 4:10-11

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer

 Thank you for allowing me to teach your kiddos!