Friday, March 15, 2013

3/18-3-22

It is hard to believe that we are now in the final 9-weeks of our year!  If a student does not understand something that we are going over in class, please make sure they come and see me. 

Please bring Bibles to school!

Please practice Spelling words every night! Each school day prior to a test, if your child brings me his/her correctly written list of spelling words signed by a parent that they have completed the previous evening at home, I will offer 1 bonus point towards their test!

***Spelling words have to be written correctly in order for me to count them as bonus points.

Princess of the Week is Kylie!

Tests this week:
Monday: Penmanship!
Tuesday: Arithmetic!
Wednesday: Spelling and Phonics!
Thursday: Bible!
Friday: Nothing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer

 Thank you for allowing me to teach your kiddos!