Friday, January 11, 2013

1/14-1/18

I am working with the students on responsibility such as taking care of their desks, folders, and cleaning up after themselves.  It is their job to make sure they take folders home and turn in papers to me.  Please encourage your children to take care of organizing their own work, putting their own papers and notes in their folders to return to me, and unloading their things when they get to school.

Please practice Spelling words every night! Each school day prior to a test, if your child brings me his/her written list of spelling words signed by a parent that they have completed the previous evening at home, I will offer 1 bonus point towards their test!

Please help us collect the most boxtops!  We will win a trip to Sweet Frog if we collect the most! 

The Princess of the Week is Emma!

Tests this week:
Monday: Penmanship!
Tuesday: Arithmetic!
Wednesday: Spelling and Phonics!
Thursday: Bible Psalms 1:3-4!
Friday: Nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer

 Thank you for allowing me to teach your kiddos!