Friday, December 7, 2012

12/10-12/14

Wednesday, December 12 - D.E.A.R Day. Christmas is the theme!

We are saving boxtops. You can send them in anytime.

Our Library Day is Thursday! Please make sure students bring library books with them on Thursdays! 
I have decided that we will not have a spelling test on the list of words that was sent home (List 14).  I would like for the children to keep practicing them though and become familiar with them.  If the students write a complete sentence for each spelling word and turn it in to me by Wednesday, December 12.  I will count it as 5 bonus points toward their Phonics test this week.  


Our next Bible test will be on Thursday, December 20! I will send it home on Monday.  It will only be one verse! 

Tests this week!
Monday- Nothing!
Tuesday-Oral Reading!
Wednesday-Nothing!
Thursday-Arithmetic!
Friday-Phonics!

Isabella is the Princess of the Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer

 Thank you for allowing me to teach your kiddos!