Friday, September 21, 2012

Week of 9/24 -9/28

We will be leading Chapel this Thursday, September 27.
We will lead pledges and sing "Rainbow". I would like for the children to wear different colored shirts.
Connor and Dawson-Red
Walker and Josiah-Orange
Mason and Josh-Blue
Emma and Bryson-Yellow
Isabella and Kylie-Green
Madison, Jenna, and Hannah-Purple
If this is a problem, just let me know. We will work something out.

Grandparent's Day! Grandparent's Day is Friday, October 19!

Boxtops!
We are saving boxtops. You can send them in anytime. 


Send me a note signed that you read the blog this weekend, and your child will receive a new pencil!

Please practice Spelling words every night!! Each school day prior to the test that your child brings me his/her written list of spelling words signed by a parent that they completed the previous evening at home, I will offer 1 bonus point towards their test.

Connor is Prince of the Week!

Tests this week:Monday-Math
Tuesday-Phonics
Wednesday-Spelling
Thursay-Bible (John 14:3-4)

Friday-Penmanship



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Summer

 Thank you for allowing me to teach your kiddos!